What Is SEO?
SEO Stands For Search Engine Optimization. SEO is a marketing technique which is used in digital marketing to rank your website organically in the top positions on the various search engines like- Google, Yahoo, Bing, ASK.com, Etc.
Advantages Of Doing SEO
- Increase in brand value when you are in the top position of the Search engine.
- It helps in increasing the number of leads/ inquiries organically.
- Low cost of acquisition and better ROI.
- It makes to reach your business at right Audience at the right place.
- Compared to PPC, and other paid advertisements, SEO is paid free.
Disadvantages Of Doing SEO
- It takes time for resulting in top positions on search engines.
- It also takes time for ranking the keywords in the search engine.
- Long wait for an ROI.
Three Types of SEO
- White Hat SEO: It refers to the usage of optimization strategies, techniques, and tactics that focus on a human audience opposed to search engines and completely follows search engine rules and policies.
- Black Hat SEO: It refers to the use of aggressive strategies, techniques, and tactics that focus only on search engines and not a human audience, and usually does not obey search engines guidelines
- Grey Hat SEO: It refers to “the practice of tactics/techniques which remain ill-defined by published material coming out of Google, and for which reasonable people would disagree on how the tactics support.
Two Techniques of SEO
- On page SEO: It refers to the process of optimizing the individual pages on the website in order to rank on the top positions so that it generates the high volume of organic traffic. On-page refers to both the content and HTML source code of a page that can be optimized.
- OFF page SEO: It refers to the process of building the backlinks to your website, sharing your site on social media, submitting sites to bookmarking sites, article submission.
Importance of SEO For A Website?
Yes, It is important to do an SEO for your website. So that the people can come to know about your business when they search for the related Keywords.
If you have a website and how will search engines come to know?
There are many websites created. If you want to notify about your website to search engine, you need to follow their algorithms so that they crawl it and rank on SERP. Out of billions of websites on the search engine, if you need to rank your website among billions on the top page of search engine, there are certain guidelines to be followed in order to get website rank on the top page of search engine. As the technology is increasing day by day, people are getting addicted to the internet more & more to get their needs at the fingertip. In this digital era. People don’t have much time to search place on a place to get their needs/services. According to the Google, 80% of the users search online to find their required services.
Eg: If you want to go to an Ice Cream shop. Your search online for a keyword “Ice-Cream shops near me”, to find your nearest ice cream shop, instead of going blindly in search of shops in the crowded market.
For every keyword search in the search engine, a list of websites ranks on SERP, According to google most of the users are likely to click on first three positions of the SERP.
For every keyword, the search engine will show relevant results as below.
These are the Ice cream shops who have done SEO for their website so that they have appeared on the top position on the search engines.
Having a website? Want to rank your website on the top positions of a search engine?
Get in Touch with one of the Best SEO Company in Bangalore “Percoyo.com”, one of the best agency in providing digital Marketing services in Bangalore.
Will I Get SEO Results Fast?
SEO is a slow process which takes time to rank your website on the SERP the results. SEO is the same as a tortoise, which takes a slow and steady time to win the race, but it will win the race at last. It depends on the competition of the keywords as well, it takes more time to rank a competitive keyword when compared to the less competitive keyword.
Where will I get the best SEO services?
Percoyo is one of the best leading 360° Digital Marketing Company in Bangalore who will provide you the best SEO service. Percoyo is known for their hard work and dedication towards their achievements having digital marketers who have experience more than 7+ years in the field of digital marketing.
Our experts will help you out with their own effective strategies for the keywords in order to show your business to the right audience at right place which results in targeted organic traffic, no of leads and maximum ROI.
Our Way of SEO Marketing is:
- Analyzing your business.
- Researching the group of keywords which are suitable.
- Selecting the best keyword.
- Optimizing the page.
- Writing a great quality content of your business.
- Giving the best title for your business.
- Building up the high-quality backlinks.
Hence, SEO is important when you want to show your website in the top position of a search engine. Without SEO no website can rank on its own. When you have a home for rent? How will people come to know about your home that is for rent without noticing anyone? If you notice that you have a home which is for rent then only people can contact you for home. This is the same way. When u have a website and don’t have SEO for the website. How can people come to know about your website for the particular keywords? If you want to rank for the particular keywords you need to do is SEO. Without SEO getting organic traffic is impossible.